I have been helping swap the corresponding laws from Canada to Australia, Because of the issue with transposing the securities transfer act to aust, I feel after going through MANY pages of legislation, all in Australia need only follow the property law acts and land act etc. The property law act is the best so far: As far as my capacity goes so far on this, I feel it is almost the only guide needed.

    We are all close together

    A problem, a question, an emergency?
    Do not hesitate to visit the help centre, we can help you.