Hi everyone,
    I am in Victoria, not a citizen yet. I will see how that will work for me in here.
    However these are some Acts for Victoria I will look into these ones more deep.

    Personal Property Security Act 2009
    Property Law Act 1958
    Trustee Act 1958
    Criwn Proceedings Act 1958
    Bona Vacantia – unclaimed property under financial management act 1994.

    We are all close together

    A problem, a question, an emergency?
    Do not hesitate to visit the help centre, we can help you.